STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Beginner's question: Can't get ITM/SWO to work

I am doing my first steps on the NUCLEO-WL55JC1 and one of the first things I like to get working is of course some debug printfs. Though I could of course use the VCP via the integrated STLink I'd like to use ITM_SendChar() to output some informtion...

MDaub.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Does sequencer and timer server togather effect USB operation? Also I am unable to set the timer server TIMEOUT value to repeat the task continuously.

I have a custom board having STm32WBCE on it. I have tried to call a function in stead of using in while (1)(Which I used to call in it and was working fine), implemented using sequencer + timer server in a repeated fashion which I create and start ...

GBehe by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to get p-nucleo-lrwan2 gateway source

I bought p-nucleo-lrwan2 package at two weeks ago.so I have searched p-nucleo-lrwan2 reference source.I get p-nucleo-lrwan1 endless board source, but I haven't find p-nucleo-lrwan2 gateway source.please I hope to get p-nucleo-lrwan2 gateway source.ha...

Cjiho.1 by Associate
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [STM32WB] [Zigbee] Device type: Router vs End device

Hello,I have ran two examples of Zigbee applications on Nucleo STM32WB.One with end device device type and the other one with router device type (both with FFD stack).I have registered the node on my existing Zigbee network.I can see that the device ...

LeoGrany by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Example "DAC_SignalGenerator" not working as expected?

The example "DAC_SignalGenerator" is not working as expected for me using a NUCLEO-WL55JC1 board. Using CubeIDE 1.6 with FW Pack 1.0Using the on board button one should be able to switch between a triangle and a "escalator" waveform. While the triang...

0693W000008wpIxQAI.jpg
MDaub.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO-WB55: Unable to get bluetooth to work.

I followed this[1] URL to update FUS and wireless stack, it failed and now i can't get wireless to work. All the examples are hard faulting. My FUS is still in version 0.5.3Reading 32-bit memory content Size : 4 Bytes Address: : 0x2...

G5658 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clear Difference between DFSDM and SAI

In our previous design we were using DFSDM to read the microphone data, but with the STM32WB family there is only SAI PDM port. I read that the SAI consume more power than the DFSDM because it is processing PDM to PCM. I found also that the DFSDM is ...

JChak.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos