STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55 Current consumption at Vdd=1.8v

The datasheet only shows the current of the STM32WB55 at 3.3V; what happens at 1.8V? In particular: how is the radio section affected by the voltage drop? Does the current drawn in TX and RX remain the same even at 1.8V? (Rx 4.5 mA / Tx at 0 dBm 5.2...

NVERZ by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE_AT_Client example requires BLE_AT_Server firmware

STM32Cube/Example/BLE_AT_Client/readme.html requirement:This example requires to have STM32WB5M module flashed with latest BLE_AT_Server application from STM32CubeWB package.I downloaded stm32cubewb_v1-12-0 and patch-cubewb_v1-12-1 but these zips do ...

MSher.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB how to start advertising without UTIL_SEQ_Run

Hello,I have an application with STM32WB55 that is working without a problem using UTIL_SEQ_Run(UTIL_SEQ_DEFAULT); and i am using app_ble_update_data function to update the packet data but i would like to start advertising without using UTIL_SEQ_Run(...

MGhad.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use HAL_I2C with repeated start conditions

Hello! I'm trying to interface with a sensor that requires a repeated start condition.Datasheet: https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/348/ROHM_S_A0005047448_1-2562246.pdfI have other sensors on my I2C bus that I can communicate with. I also get '1' on ...

WSher.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable UART on I_CUBE LRWAN

I have a custom board running the i cube lrwan (class A). I m going to deploy it in the field, so I dont want any messages coming on the UART. Is there a way to disable it ?When I add too many print statements for debugging, the LoRa Initialisations ...

BSada.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos