STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Regarding RTC in WB55?

I am working on smart watch and I have been using STM32WB board, The bluetooth is communicating with the Mic and it is working fine, I want to display, Date and time on my ST7789 display and I want to know how I can display, I am using BLEPeripheral ...

NY L.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader for STM32WB55

I have written bootloader for F0 and F1 series. These are pretty straight forward and lots of flavors available on Github. However I cannot adopt the same strategy for the WB55. The reference documents on memory mention a standard bootloader and an O...

PGogt by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HW_TS timing is different when appe_Tl_Init(); is called

I have written an app using the sequencer and time server. My app selectively runs or doesn't run the BLE stack by calling or not appe_Tl_Init();I use HW_TS to generate delays. When I don't run the appe_Tl_Init function my timing is correct. when ...

LHarm.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modification of OTA Control in The Firmware

Hi,I am currently using STM32 custom board with STM32CubeWB. I am a newbee in writing the firmware. There were two versions of binary files I got from previous programmer, one is with OTA function and one is without OTA function. They were uploaded i...

CLIN.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos