cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any detailed manuals to look for settings in .ioc file if using HAL functions?

CWang.13
Associate

I am relatively new to stm32 and willing to know whether there are any detailed description for utilizing HAL functions. Recently, I'm DIYing a breathing LED (PWM sweeping from 0% to 100% and then go back to 0%) with stm32wb55rg on a nucleo board, without using software level counters in while loop. Instead, I'm learning to use HAL callback functions for PWMs and I found the PulseFinishCallback very suitable.

The problem is that it keeps failing with callback never reached, I've looked through so many forum questions both in ST community and stack overflow, together with so many trial and errors to find the true settings in .ioc layout for calling this HAL callback function. So Right now I'm wondering are there any things like pilots' pre-take off checklist to check for settings in .ioc file, in order to run those HAL library functions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, there isn't any documentation like pilots' pre-take off checklist to check for settings in .ioc file.

Best Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, there isn't any documentation like pilots' pre-take off checklist to check for settings in .ioc file.

Best Regards