cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55(BLE) My board is server, USB dongle is client. I collect data from ADS1299 through P2P BLE.However, the data often wraps, and the starting data is after a few digits.

Lep
Senior

The beginning of my data is 0xc0 0x00 0x00. I notify every 15 bytes of data on the server side, and I also receive 15 bytes of data on the client side. Then I wrap and start from scratch. The beginning of each line of data I input through the USB dongle serial port should be 0xc0 0x00 0x00, not other data, and there will be some inexplicable line breaks and character printing, as shown in the figure. This is my problem.

This problem has bothered me for a long time. Thank you in advance.

0693W00000Sv0pAQAR.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Lep
Senior

In the process of each data transmission, the drdy pin of ads1299 triggers a rising edge interrupt, and then obtains the return value of 15 times of transmission through SPI, and then performs ble server notification

Hello, Lep. Actually, I want to do a similar thing with you the STM32WB55CG custom board as a server and the USB dongle as a client.

However, my custom p2p server for STM32WB55CG cannot connect to the dongle. May I ask you how did you made this example?

Thank you for reading.

I successfully connect my custom board and dongle. But, it disconnects automatically. Furthermore, I want to notify ADC value continuously, but I have no idea that where can I add lines for it.

Thank you for reading.

You can use HW_TS_START or interrupt.