STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55 incorrect svd file

I enable counter by __HAL_TIM_ENABLE(&htim17);and I see in debugger that PSC register incrementing, not CNT. CNT is always zero. Are the registers messed up?Settings are from CubeIDE 1.41 with stm32wb pack 1.8:static void MX_TIM17_Init(void){ /* USER...

0693W000003BsbtQAC.png 0693W000003BsbyQAC.png

Restore the default settings of the dongle MB1293C

Does anyone know how to restore the default settings of the dongle MB1293C? I was testing it and I did something to it that I didn't notice about and now my computer only recognizes the dongle whet the dongle is in Boot0 mode. Moreover, any LED is on...

AFLUX by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeProg WB55 GUI

HelloI use STM32CubeProg 1.6 to configure my stm32wb55. If I use ST-Link there are two bookmarks and if I use USB boot there is only one bookmark. Is it ok? And also there are a lot of error while I try to set option bytes via ST_Link. P.S. Please ma...

0693W000008waLhQAI.png 0693W000008waMkQAI.png

Which EVK should be used for STM32WB55CG.

I am working on a lorawan project targeted at STM32WB55CGT6. It is QFN48 and I tried running the successful project on NUCLEO-WB55CG. The development board is QFN64. Would I be able to use the same Nucleo board for further development for STM32WB55CG...

PMana.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB Switch mode ( BLE ) / (No BLE standby) + RTC calender + SRAM2A retention. working Example Included. Question.. Is this the best way???

working example Included/provided..So I have been working to get to the point where I can switch between between two modes.Mode 1 = BLE working with RTC calender and Low Power + my application, with <= 50uA current consumption.And Mode 2 = MCU is in ...

lizerd by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos