STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How sequencer works in stm32wb

I don't understand if a function that you have set in the sequencer goes out of the sequencer once it has been executed or you have to do it with code. I have read AN5289 and I didn't find out the answer. Thanks in advance.

CGali.2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WB55 FREERTOS Example:

I am using STM32WB55 HeartRate FREERTOS Example. But when I do something in the Task, it runs only once though it has a while 1 Loop. Can anyone guide me with that?Thanks in Advance.

Warning device under test not responding...

Using the STM32WB55CG (USB dongle) with the P-NUCLEO kit.STM32CubeMonitor-RF on my win10 will not detect the COM I am using. I updated the FUS, BLE_stack, FW as described using STM32CubeProgrammer 2.8.0.UM228 says something about VCOM drivers, how do...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am doing Stm32wb55, transmitting data sets from Main board to dongle. Is there anyway that I can display the data in dongle on my computer.

Because the dongle is a USB and I am not sure how to move the data to computer. Do I need another main board and transmit data from dongle to the main board again? Or is there a simple way that I can directly access the data in dongle?Looking forward...

NDong.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect to STM32WB Via Android Programmatically

Hello!I'm trying to build an Android app to connect to my STM32WB device using a custom BLE profile.I'm able to connect and interact with my device via the ST BLE Toolbox app, but when I try to create a Bluetooth socket within Android studio and conn...

WSher.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMonitor-RF

is it possible to use 'STM32CubeMonitor-RF' by stm32fxxx series with a Bluetooth module to analyze data?tanx

Pitter by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LSE enable for STM32WLE5CCU6

Hi,I am trying to activate LSE in a project with STM32WLE5CCU6, the pins PC14 and PC15 are activated, but in the window with clock tree, the RTC clock mux does not alow me to select LSE (it is locked on LSI). This happens even if all other pins are u...

OTudo.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos