cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which example project/ video tutorial for sending sensor data from stm32wb55rg BLE to Mobile phone application via STM32CUBE IDE

MMitt.2
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @MMitt.2​ 

First I want to thank you for posting.

You can start with this course STM32WB Firmware Update Over the Air (FUOTA) MOOC - STMicroelectronics.

Also when you open the example selector from the CubeMx as standalone app or the plugin in the CubeIDE, you will be able to find a list of project example.

Kind regards,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

MMitt.2
Associate II

Thankyou @Samer CHERNI for posting

Still I've some doubts

1. In the above video series it is showing that it has 31 features(means 31 parameters we can send)
  2. I have doubt how to send them(means=method)
  3. I went through datasheet of STM32WB55RG to check the BLE connections with controller, but I can't find anything(means connections between BLE and microcontroller)
  4. As M0+ cortex controller is responsible for BLE operations so BLE is acting as a peripheral device to M4 controller or not.
  5. While I'm generating the custom project for BLE firmware BSP drivers are not generating
  6. I tried to develop the BLE project using the demo examples, In that examples I done some changes and BLE is activated and it is detectable and connectable by any android application
  7. Now I want to know how to create custom services and characteristics into the system generated code, so that I can transfer the data to Android app.

I gone through almost all STM32WB55RG YouTube Video series I did not find any relevant information from them, Please let me know if you have any idea related to that.

Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

If you want to create your custom application using STM32CubeMX tool, you can have a look to this wiki page, this page defines how to generate a BLE server custom application for STM32WB55RG MCU. You can also look examples available in STM32CubeWB package.

Best Regards