STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Advanced Workflow

Hey, I am relatively new to developing with the STM32WB55RGV6. Do I always have to start with CubeMX when developing? Do you work only with the CubeIDE? how is your workflow?thanks in advanceEddy

EBuss.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 FUS and BLE stack.

Hello, I am working on STM32WB55cg project. the current fus version is v1.2.0.0. For this version of fus I have to update ble stack full version with starting address 0x080C7000 which is the 199 th sector of flash. I have done this. I tried to upload...

PMana.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lorawan application with nucleo

Hello everyone. I want to make a lorawan application with nucleo-wl55jc1 and connect it to server TTN via gateway. I have problem when i try to run the application with stm32wl. Can somebody help me do it? ​ I can download and debug cortex m4 but i c...

IKas.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reading from flash causes hardfault

I'm working with the STM32wb55ceu MCU which states that it has 512K of flash memory starting from address 0x08000000.However, I realized that if I compile and run the follow program, it will hard fault when attempting to read the value from flash (li...

Adomin by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos