STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Exit Standby-Mode with RTC-Alarm after using BLE

Hello people,I am working on a Project with the stm32wb55 which includes Low Power Modes (Standby) and Bluetooth (BLE).When i turn off the Bluetooth part the controller can simply enter and exit Standbymode by my choice.However if i activate BLE on a...

Aok.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB BLE not working

Hello , I am fairly new to microcontroller programming and sorry if this is a noob question. I have a STM32WB55RG board and I want to learn developing a BLE application. I did an example from STM Workshop (Hands On) and it worked very well. Then i tr...

How to enable notification in P2P client?

Hi,I am using STM32WB55 USB dongle board as a client and another STM32WB55 USB dongle board as server. I want to send data from server to client using notify characteristic. How to enable notification in the client to receive the data ?

SChan.8 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WL55 RF power amplifier impedance

Dear all,I need to design a custom board for LoRa 868MHz network. The AN5457 provides the design example considering the +22 dBm (when using RFO_HP) or +14 dBm (when using RFO_LP)) with UFQFPN48 package.Also, the output impedance is reported for diff...

0693W00000JNI0BQAX.png 0693W00000JNHuDQAX.png
frnt by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

stm32wl55- No device found on target

Hello everyone. I am working with nucleo-wl55jc1 (with stm32wl) and i have a problem. When i try to download a program in cortex m4 i can make it succesfully. But when i try to download a program in cortex m0+ , debugging is unsuccesful. "Failed to s...

IKas.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos