STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hi I am trying to connect an STM32WB core to an Alexa HUB. I use the STM32WB NUCLEO board and V1.13.1 SDK. The SDK's example is "Zigbee_OnOff_Server_Distrib"

I have followed the instructions on "Connecting STM32WB to Alexa Zigbee Hub" video tutorial. I have updated the FUS and the Zigbee stack at the last version.During the discover step the blue led go on but the Alexa doesn't recognize the STM32WB devic...

trx2001 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 ZigBee Neighbours Table size

Hi,I am working on a ZigBee project for the STM32WB55 which requires to send commands to all neighbours in the network. I saw in zigbee.nwk.h that I can request the entries of NeighborTable. Where can I see the max dimension of this table?I found in ...

E.C. by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to receive data from STM32WB55 on PC via BLE

Hi!I am using STM32WB to build a project and transfer data by BLE. I have tried with MATLAB to receive the data. But sometimes, MATLAB runs really slow,. Then some data are missed. Is there any software which I can use to collect my data. I need to ...

ZWH.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC in with calendar

HiI am working on an STM32wl project where I need to use a real time clock, I use the Utilities that I have found in one of the examples that ST provides, it is the Sequencer, Timer server and System time.I can not see if there is a smart way to save...

spa23 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the "Additional Beacon" function still supported?

I just started a project with STM32WB5MM module and STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.13.0. I implemented the BLE_Beacon example successfully. Now the question comes up if it is possible to send iBeacon and Eddystone advertisings alternating. I found a ACI_GAP_ADDI...

GBank.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL FUOTA with SWAP SPACE of 4K Bytes

Hi,We have a custom design board with external flash and we are using external flash as download area. We are getting it working with upto 64 KB using SWAP_SIZE of 2KB. But our binary is around 150 KB, we enabled SWAP_SIZE of 4KB. With this scenario,...

HVeer.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VBAT/3 ADC internal input measurement

Is there any code example on how to perform the VBAT/3 measurement. I need to measure my battery level (1.8V-2.7V) which I connect to VBAT pin. VDD and the rest of the micro supply pins are coneccted to a DCDC output which gives 3.3V.

AZube.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos