STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Determine friend node for LPN

Hello,I have a scenario as you can see in the picture below. For creating mesh I am using embedded provisioner (dev1). If I provision dev4, the friendship is automatically established between dev1 and dev4. I want to establish friendship between dev3...

0693W000008zsc8QAA.png
fiiita by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo_WL55 : st-link cannot detect a target :(

Hello,I bought a nucleo-wl55 card from RS.At the beginning, it worked very well and i started to develop my application.Suddenly today, when i try to run my program, i get an error message : st-link cannot detect a target.And the card become very hot...

0693W00000Nt3hPQAR.png 0693W00000Nt3i8QAB.png
malarab by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB BLE direct test mode and flash erase/write?

Hi,Our device is stm32wb35cc,we use hci command HCI_LE_TRANSMITTER_TEST_V2(0x2034) to trigger direct test mode,and use ACI_HAL_LE_TX_TEST_PACKET_NUMBER(0xfc14) to get transmitted packet number,Recently we noticed that if we do flash erase/write after...

akckwang by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Factory FUS + Wireless Stack

Overview:I have been doing BLE prototyping with an STM32WB55 Nucleo kit (the white PCB, not the USB dongle). I loaded a few different demo projects (BLE Heartbeat, etc) via STM32CubeIDE, but never programmed the wireless stack specifically. I was n...

ttnickb by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE OTA is not working in STM32WB55 FW version 1.13.3

Hello,I want to upgrade my code using BLE OTA in STM32WB55. I followed all the steps that are mention in the reference manual of BLE OTA. but it is not working in FW version 1.13.3. I have also tried the pre build binaries of example code of BLE_p2pS...

Smalik by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5CC miss Lorawan Downlinks

Hello, We are facing issue of missing downlinks, say missing 5 out of 30 downlinks, there is only 1 device and 1 gateway on TTN, gateway shows data that it sends downlink, but device unable to get it.If there is fast External Interrupts (use to count...

DBhut.1 by Senior
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos