STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WLE5CBU6 LoRa TxTimeout

Hi,I created Lora project which send and receive data. I designed my board, no TCXO.My schematic:My result:the random value is 0, TxTimeout everytime.I replaced to new MCU, new RF switch IC but result not change. Please support me.Thanks.

0693W00000UFQ6yQAH.png 0693W00000UFQ2IQAX.png

Resolved! FatFs cannot write file larger then 64kB

Hi i build an application with fatfs implementation to log data.but when the file size reach 64kB, the SD card stop responding and i can not write on it.I used standard configuration for ff_confany suggestion to resolve the problem ?thank you.

malarab by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL_RTC calendar won't update the time

Hi guys,I am working with the LoRaWAN_End_Node example provided in STM32WL SDK. I want to set up the calendar and get the time and date. The example itself initializes the RTC in rtc.c. Then I set the time and date and I call getTime and getDate from...

0693W00000QO8OIQA1.png

How to use BLE and AES on STM32WB

Hi, I'm new here and a beginner on STM32WB15 MCU. Currently, I'm having an issue related to STMCubeIDE, trying to activate resources for this MCU.Please, can somebody explain why I can't enable AES cryptography with STM32_WPAN?If it's not possible re...

Resolved! Problem with FUS on STM32WB55CGU6

Hello,I have a problem updating the Wireless Stack on STM32WB55CGU6 on a custom board. The board is basically a cloned version of the P-NUCLEO-WB55-USBDONGLE. The device is connected via SWD on St-Link/V2.FUS Version is already on v1.2 from Factory, ...

0693W00000Su5d2QAB.png
PKlug.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos