STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to use STM32WB15 with FreeRTOS

Hi, i have NUCLEO_WB15CC Board and i want to implement BLE HRS (Heart Rate Sensor) example with FreeRTOS.I have tried HRS example in NUCLEO_WB15CC with ST BLE Sensor apps in android and it worked.then i tried to implement FreeRTOS with HRS example. b...

dhanny by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use ADC sensor with Ping Pong Application

Hello everyone, I am trying to read adc value from microphone. I am using FFT to get 100 Hz to 2 kHz or more to detect tone. In my project, I can use dma for get adc value and then I use DSP CMSIS. I can do this with my new workspace (with out anythi...

AHakk.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE advertisement with irregular time intervals

Hi,We are testing BLE advertisement intervals in noisy environment(where there are multiple BLE devices around). The minimum and maximum BLE advertisement intervals we set are 20ms and 40ms. Usually when we place the device in shielded box all the ad...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkuxiQAA.png
vpaka.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have to unplug Nucleo after flash to start BLE stack.

Whenever I upload code to my STM32 WB55 Nucleo to start Wireless stack (when I do not unplug and plug again there is no BLE device when I open ST BLE Toolbox) I have to manually reset device.Is there a way to skip that step? I mean, when I do debug i...

dnj by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos