STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! More about WLCSP49 package in STM32WB15CC

Is the WLCSP49 functionality same as that of UFQFPN48 package? Due to size reduction and I assume fewer contact pads in the former, I'd like to know if there are any functionality differences between the two. We are currently validating the possibili...

Kowsalya by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO WL55JC1 dead?

Hi, I was working as usual with my NUCLEO WL55JC1 board, powered from external 3.3V.  Everything was working correctly and I turned the power suplly off, after turning it on again (next day), the board didn't work. I know the program is not runnin be...

JPablo1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Start Range 2 mode in STM32WB55

I'm trying to use Range 2 mode in my custom STM32WB55 board to reduce power consumption in my board.I found the protocol that switchs Range 1 to Range 2 mode in RM0434 document.The basic protocol is like below and I found that three register should b...

image.png
KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos