STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55 USB audio driver support

I am currently working on a project that requires to implement USB audio in and out feature on STM32WB55 for connecting to PC. Is there any reference project that has this driver available? i tried working on FP-AUD-BVLINKWB1 but found that it is onl...

LoRa Option in STM32 Cube for bl072cz-lrwan1

Hi I am trying to create SubGHz project using STM32 Cube. When I choose the bl072cz-lrwan1 board, although this is an eval kit for LoRa, and has a PingPong example which uses LoRa and SubGHz, yet I can't find any option for SubGHz or LoRa in the midd...

sgabran_0-1688681447642.png
sgabran by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RSSI on LoRa module

HiWe are using the the ST library calculates LoRa SNR and RSSI by capturing the readings in register "REG_LR_PKTRSSIVALUE" although there is another register called "REG_LR_RSSIVALUE".I failed to figure out the difference in contents of those 2 regis...

sgabran by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

PingPong Example, failing to run GPIO ISR

Hi I have been trying to activate the callback function for the pushbutton in the SubGHz PingPong example, but with no luck. I am using the BSP_PB_Init() to configure the pushbutton: void BSP_PB_Init(Button_TypeDef Button, ButtonMode_TypeDef ButtonMo...

sgabran by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

LoraWan confirmed downlinks

Hello,I am trying to build an application on a STM32WLE5JBI6 that could work with confirmed downlinks. I thought that the LoRaMAC handled this but I could not find any mention of it in the documentation or in the code.As anyone already implemented it...

BLE air packet capture in STM32WB series

I want to capture the BLE air packet to parse the BLE connection event by using nRF52840 Dongle and wireshark, but I met a problem.I can capture the air packet normally when the slave device is advertising. But once the connection is established, I ...

veryneo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 ERROR dev_nonce_too_small

Dear ST Community, Dear ST Team.For a evaluation of the chip i would like to try over LoRaWAN Communtication to set a LED on and off.Sadly on the  tutorial program LoRaWAN_End_Node i get the ERROR: dev_nonce_too_small. The Problem is that on the Docu...

RSheetz by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos