cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to communicate using the STM32WB55 to a PC without any USB connection

thewebbeffect_22
Associate

I am designing a project using custom hardware that utilises the STM32WB55 to stream ADC values via DMA from which I want to process using a python script for gesture detection. I want to minimise the use of peer to peer communication and omit the use of a USB dongle to a computer for communication. There are not many resources that go into detail regarding how to communicate from the STM32WB55 to a PC as a peripheral as a continuous stream of information. What do I need to do to enable for host to peripheral communication to a computer using this set up if it is possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @thewebbeffect_22 

You can create a PC application (similar to the Bluetooth LE Lab - Free download and install on Windows | Microsoft Store) you can use it to connect to your STM32WB throw BLE. You can then, use the same data on a second part of the PC application.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @thewebbeffect_22 

You can create a PC application (similar to the Bluetooth LE Lab - Free download and install on Windows | Microsoft Store) you can use it to connect to your STM32WB throw BLE. You can then, use the same data on a second part of the PC application.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.