STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Which pins can I use as ADC in B-L072Z-LRWAN1 board?

Hi everyone!I need to have several pins acting as ADCs to get data from different analog sensors connected at the same time. In board's datasheet I see that this board has 1 ADC with multiple channels (12 channels to be precise).The problem is that C...

pbdiazam by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB tBleStatus values

Hi,This is my architecture:1 board client.5 board servers.In the client i have:A routine that try to connect, pair and update MTU size of all the servers.A routine that send and receive message from the paired servers.Right now i have some problem be...

LSpad.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ASTRA1B console output

I am evaluating the ASTRA1B demonstration board. I powered up the board, with factory firmware, via USB and attached an STLINK-V3MINIE debugger/programmer to the J300/STDC14 connector on the expansion board to a PC running TT.Output to console worked...

david368 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LoRaWAN FUOTA example migrate to STM32WLE5

HiI'm trying to migrate and run LoRaWAN FUOTA example on STM32WLE5 custom hardware. I tried to use solution from: https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-wireless/how-to-migrate-from-stm32wl55-to-stm32wle5/m-p/190815but replacing STM32WL55JCIX_FLASH....

flash_write_fix.jpg error1.JPG error2.JPG
meloon by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! High speed GPIO switching

Hi. Everyone.I'm trying to control external MUX using a GPIO pin in the STM32WB55 microcontroller.Because of a limited number of PWM pins, I'm trying to use a GPIO pin for continuous regular switching.My question is that even though the company said ...

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 - Where the value is stored?

I have stm32wb55 , i have created a service using stm32cubeIDE, in that i have like 3 characteristics  1:: myChar, 2: mynotify and 3: mywrite,, ( mynotify has nothing to do with this problem). mychar is used to read the value only and mywrite is set ...

SikandarLF_0-1697705560484.png

stm32wb55

hi all,i am using stm32wb55 for my project ,i was setup one stm32wb55 as client and another stm32wb55 as a server both boards are connected via ble using data throughput example can anyone please help me how to code to send some data (ex:hi ) from cl...

vijay3 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos