cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No BLE mesh example code is available for STM32WB5mm-DK boards

RSakh.1
Associate II

New to STM32WB.

I have 2 units of STM32WB5mm-dk boards. On these boards want to run BLE mesh code.

But when i checked in STM32WBCubeMX no BLE mesh example code for STM32WB5mm-dk.

Can some one help me in getting example code so that i can start development.

Generic onoff code would fine to start ?

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @RS.8akhare​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

You can have a look at the  AN5292  and AN5289 How to build a wireless and Bluetooth Low Energy mesh application for STM32WB.

You can also start your application from CubeMX tool, for that please have a look at the attached document.

You'll probably get inspired from BLE Mesh examples within STM32CubeWB package: \Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE\

You have also these resources:

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped 🙂

If you still have issues, don't hesitate to come back to the Community and adding more details to your post.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
RSakh.1
Associate II

Thanks for reply @Imen DAHMEN​ 

I am going through the links and information you provided, all seems related to Nucleo board.

May be I have put my question in wrong way.

We have STM32WB5MM-DK discovery board. as you said I can see BLE Mesh lighting code under Nucleo board, but when I search same for STM32WB5MM-DK discovery board, there is no BLE mesh related code available.

So my question is, is it possible to port BLE mesh code from NUCLEO board to STM32WB5MM-DK discovery board in STMCubeIDE / Keil uV ?

If possible, what the changes need to be done so that I can run BLE mesh code on STM32WB5MM-Dk Discovery board.

Thanks !!

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @RS.8akhare​ ,

Is it possbile to port BLE mesh code to STM32WB5MM-DK discovery.

I recommend you this workshop: STM32WB Bluetooth Mesh Workshop, this will help you hrough hands-on exercises to develop Bluetooth Mesh using STM32WB5MM-DK board.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
RSakh.1
Associate II

Hi @Imen DAHMEN​ 

When click on "Access the Course" I don't see any material in it, below is screen shot. I have log-in credentials registered on STM.

0693W00000BdYegQAF.pngIs there anything I am missing here ??