STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Micro controller programming space.

I want to work with Touch Screen which is support "ILI9341(LCD Driver) and stmpe811(Touch Driver IC)" these two driver.I am confusing in selection proper micro controller of stm32 which have proper space for my program. Suggest me which series is ...

LACTIC by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help FATFS

So i need to use a filesystem to use the qspi flash on my stm32f769 disc board and once i have all the code ready, all i get are "defined but not used" and "previously defined" errorsHow can i suppress these?

pmppires by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Printing font on ST7735 ?

Dear Members,I tried to print string on ST7735ST7735_WriteString(0, 0, "Font_7x10, red on black, lorem ipsum dolor sit amet", Font_7x10_ST7735, ST7735_RED, ST7735_BLACK);but I got only white screen, I saw on my debug Font_7x10_ST7735 data = 0 buton t...

Running the TouchGFX project out of the box

I downloaded the IAR IDE and installed it, selecting the time-limited license so there isn't a limit on code size.I downloaded STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0 and unzipped it.I double-clicked on the Project.eww file in the STM32F769I-Discovery/Demonstrations...

MPlan.7 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429-DISC1 White Screen Error

Hello , I just bought STM32F429-DISC1 a few weeks ago.I did the following :Turned it ON by connecting to my laptop.installed the drivers. and updated the firmware Everything worked perfectly fine. Then I put it in a box safely because I was busy with...

0690X00000895hFQAQ.jpg

Access a scrollable container using hard keys

Hi, I want to access a scrollable container using Hard keys, is it possible? I have tried with doscroll virtual function by creating a subclass for scrollable container. We are using LCD with no touch option, so i have to control the scrollable conta...

PBU by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos