STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Data signal for LCD (LTDC) not generated

Hi, Currently I'm programming STM32H743 for application which is using LCD TFT Controller. I'm using custom board. All RGB data signal not generated but other signal generated for example LCD clock signal, VSYNC, HSYNC. Anyone know how to solve?

ldanu by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom LCD display has stripes on it

So i have gotten the LTDC working - sort of.I'm working off the app note 4861 which have an example on how to find the parameters for the display I'm using from datasheet.I'm using this display:https://www.buydisplay.com/default/low-cost-4-3-inch-480...

0690X000009k0V7QAI.png 0690X000009k0VHQAY.jpg
HP by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect color of standard buttons. png with transparent background. What is wrong?

Hi.The problem isThe project is in the memory of mcu (flash).button - OKThe project is in the memory of QUADSPI.what could be the problem?Добрый день.Проблема �?ледующа�?...Е�?ли пиши проект в mcu, отображает�?�? корректно. Е�?ли на флешку, то пропад...

0690X000009jsG9QAI.jpg 0690X000009jsGJQAY.jpg 0690X000009jsHCQAY.jpg 0690X000009jsHRQAY.jpg
lexabps by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TFT ILI9341V 8080II mode with DMA.

Hello everybody,I'm developing a board with STM32F429 configured for a 8080II interface TFT display.I have a 240x320 TFT (ILI9341) and 5-6-5 frame buffer in internal RAM.Everything works and actually I flush the buffer on lcd via a loop that write at...

0690X000009jx9mQAA.jpg 0690X000009jx8oQAA.jpg
DVill by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos