STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! I was able to implement a modal keyboard. I can type in the box and everything is nice. When I try to move my typed text to a wildcard, I get the value "3216" instead of the typed value.

// Here is my code for when the enter button is clicked: void MainScreenView::EnterButtonClickedFunction() {   Unicode::UnicodeChar STRING = keyboard.getBuffer();   updateWildcard(STRING); targetVacValvePercent.resizeToCurrentText(); targetVacVal...

WLewe by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

This is regarding interfacing character LCD (parallel) with STM32F767. I can find plenty of specific detailed info on DSI, DFSDM, graphic LCD, but except for highlighting it as a feature, I can find no actual information on this interface

I've poured through every doc I could find and only find 2 mentions of interfacing w/ parallel character LCD , 3 if you count the Cube MX drop down menu indicating it can be done. The data sheet clearly indicates it is a thing. The last paragraph o...

I have a project that I can flash to target fine and it works as intended. When I try to simulate my project the project builds fine and the simulator quits after a few moments saying "Unable to launch simulator". Any ideas?

I can open other projects and simulate fine but I do not see what I could be doing in this project that could make the simulator not work but my target board functions fine.

WLewe by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The display is not reacting on touch

bool STM32F7TouchController::sampleTouch(int32_t& x, int32_t& y) is working as it can be tested by setting a breakpoint. The display is running as it is tested with an animated image that runs fine.It runs fine in simulator but not on stm32f746G-disc...

Andi by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have connected Two cameras ( RGB camera and Lepton Camera) in STM32H743 board i would like to read the camera output. But the cameras are not getting proper voltage . so the initialization process is getting failed . kindly give me the solution..

Hello People,I am using STM32H743 Nucleo board and iam connecting two cameras in it. One is RGB camera and another one is Lepton camera . I am using DCMI for RGB and SPI for Lepton camera . I would like to read both the cameras . I am using STLink V2...

MGane by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels