STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Run simulator failed

Hi!I was trying GFXdesigner and this happened to me, I tried different ways to find out the questions but no clue yet, it could be something wrong with the pictures? Then what should I do with them? Here is the detailed log:Run Simulator  Generate   ...

WDAI.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controlling the MIXIN Draggable at run-time

I'm looking to create a user interface that will allow my customers to modify their displays at run time, but I don't want to make it by default. I'd like to be able to have the users first toggle an edit button before allowing them to modify the pos...

0690X00000AtPYXQA3.jpg
JimFouch by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HardFault in Function CRC_Lock

Hi,I'm using the STM32H750 Discoveryboard. When running my code from TouchGFX Designer, everything works fine.But when running with Keil IDE, something strange is happening:-Flashing the application and loading with the debugger -> hard fault occurs ...

jimmii by Senior II
  • 42 replies
  • 1 kudos

run touch gfx on a custom board

hi!I am a BEGINNER in usingLCD and SRAM, but not in STM32... i worked on many project with STM32 on custom board that i designed personally.now,I want run a RGB565 LCD (usingTouchGFX) with STM32F429ZGTx and external SRAM on a custom board. is this po...

SEMad by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos