STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Keyboard implementation shows the correct image that is set as highlightBitmap when key is pressed, but pressing a key not always results in the buffer being updated.

EDIT - Solution was to increase key (hitbox) size, to prevent touch 'sliding' off the key before completing lifting of finger tipUsing the CustomKeyboard example provided with the TouchGFX designer v10 we have created our own implementation of the Ke...

EKlei by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classes/functions to change the button graphics?

Hi, I'm trying to change the button bitmap from "button_pressed.png" to "button.png", after an interrupt event (without touching the display) . Could anyone shed some light on where I can swap the graphics? I'm a CPP novice, so the more information y...

kjtl by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hardware button Presses in the Simulator

Hi all,For debugging purposes I would like to add hardware button presses to the simulator view in order to be able to better mimic the hardware that we run on (keypresses are working on the hardware already). I've edited the makefile used to build t...

DWeie by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touchgfx visual studio compilation error "Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error LNK1104 cannot open file "

Hi !I am using touchgfx Version 4.10.0 and visual studio community 2019 version 16.0.4 and getting "Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError LNK1104 cannot open file '..\..\touchgfx\\lib\win\msvs\libtouchgfx_v142_debug.lib'...

Adding a rotating knob ?

Can I add a rotating knob ? If so , how ? Would it be possible to load a filmstrip ?I use that for VST plugins although I see no widgets for that ?Maybe the circle progress , somehow ?

STM32H753BI - HDMI + breakout boards

Hi Guys, I'll be starting new with the STM32H753BI and need to ask a few questions.1. Using the HDMI function on the MPU: Do I have to pay any royalties or anything else to use the HDMI interface in our own commercial product?2. Breakout board for th...

PAdam.6 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos