STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Action to Show container (instead of show widget)?

Hi,I need to show "Yes/No" modal dialog when a sensor value goes over limits.Why there is only Show/hide/move widget action, but no Action to show container? I'm I missing something here and thinking this wrong?Should I make Custom Widget instead, or...

Tuoman by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

YCbCr Video Input STM32F746

I am working on STM32F746 based custom board which is integrated with LCD and a ADV7180 video decoder IC. I Configured the ADV7180 to run in the free run mode. Getting the Camera data using DCMI to a specified buffer. I am trying to Convert the YCbC...

0690X00000ArjOUQAZ.jpg
Kishore1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using TIM2 with TouchGFX

Hello,I tried to use tim2 in my firmware but in CubeMX when TouchGFX is enabled tim2 is disabled..In TGFX tab there is a parameter "Timer for Instrumentation" where I can choose between timer 1, 3, 5, 8 and 12, but is it doesn't affect tim2.Is possib...

eng23 by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I was attempting to put a keyboard inside a modal window. When I run the simulator and try to open up my modal window I get "Assertion failed!... Cannot add Drawable multiple times"

void MainScreenView::setVacuumPositionPercentBoxClickHandler(const BoxWithBorder& b, const ClickEvent& evt) { // When target vacuum position box is clicked, display modal keypad with numericals targetPercentModalWindow.setVisible(true); targetPerc...

WLewe by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos