STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Runing TouchGFX based code from STM32CubeIDE

I cannot seem to get an Application Template to run from STM32CubeIDE.Using the following versions of tools:TouchGFX 4.13.0STM32CubeIDE 1.2.0Windows 10Here are the steps that I follow:From within TouchGFX:1. File->New2. Select Application Template ST...

getting bitmap ID from C++ code

Hello, I have user parameters in my device and every single parameter will have 5 image. Image will be choosen acorrding the working scenario. I want to store bitmap ID in my memory area so want to get bitmap ID from C++ code.Touchgfx generates "Bit...

Epamuk by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4R7VI DCMI with large image resolution

Hi Community,I'm trying to get an image from a camera with a resolution of 752x480.In this case, the size (752 * 480) / 4 = 90240 exceeds the maximum DMA transfer length 65535.And I get a broken image: 1/4 of the image is duplicated.Original image:DM...

0690X00000AAPmdQAH.png 0690X00000AAPgGQAX.jpg
MMele by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Custom Swipe Control

Hello.....I want to know about the swiping .Basically i want to implement my own swipe for that i want to know at what place your handling the swipe control and how...i hope you will help me.I am currently working on STM32L4R9AI-eval.Thank you....

prathima by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels