STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STM32H7BI-DK hardfault with bigger screen size

Hello I'm working with the STM32H7B3I-DK. So far so good.But for two days I try to increase the size of the screen (to test a bigger display in a second time).The problem is that I get hardfault when FreeRTOS starts.New config is as follow (only what...

0690X00000DYRcWQAX.png
PCu1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use Canvas Widgets?

Hi.I would like to know how to use Canvas Widgets from scratch. Especially this Widget: https://github.com/touchgfx/touchgfx-open-repository/tree/master/widgets/GaugeI already read the readme.md from open repository and also ​this post https://touchg...

JGonz.2 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

I would like to display a "waterMark image" on the specific condition and remove the "waterMark Image" on some other condition.

Hello Community,I am using "STM32F746G_Disco" development kit.I would like to display "WaterMark Image" on specific condition .On specific condition, i need to display image, so i am using below API.image.setBitmap(Bitmap(Image_ID));image.invalidate(...

STM32F746G-DISCO Touchscreen gestureId issues

Hi,I'm working on a project which needs to ​get the gesture of the user on the touchscreen.Apparently the "BSP_TS_GetState(TS_StateTypeDef *TS_State)" function fills a structure of TS_StateTypeDef type.typedef struct { uint8_t touchDetected; uin...

BJAUM by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos