cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the STM32H745 board - how can i make a sample install on it

BHure.1
Associate III

There is no application template for H745. How can i adapt something to make it a fast run?

Trying for almost one week now. I am out of ideas.

Please help

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

No need to make three threads for the same issue. The problem seems to be you've erased the flash on the ST-Link chip, but you haven't answered questions in the other threads you've opened.

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000LDcWOSA1/stm32cubeprogrammer-is-not-recognizing-the-board-instead-of-stm32h750-it-says-the-device-is-wrong-as-well-it-says-stm32f72xstm32f73x-although-it-is-stm32h750what-can-i-do

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000LFNK5SAP/h750-discovery-board-stlink-v3

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Which STM32H745 board? The DISCO or the NUCLEO?

Not sure they have a Dual Core H7 build for TouchGFX yet, but they have talked about it. Perhaps there is a beta available.

Otherwise look at the Application/Demonstrations provided for the board under the CubeH7 example trees

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
BHure.1
Associate III

The disco board. There is a demo for H750. Is there any tutorial for creating a Application Template for TouchGfx?

Hello @BHure.1​ ,

There’s an application template for STM32H750B-DK within STM32CubeH7 MCU package, provides a reference UI template (examples) that can be used to build any firmware application: STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H750B-DK\Templates\Template_Project

You can refer to the TouchGFX User guide, TouchGFX User manual and TouchGFX MOOC, this will help you to create your STM32 based application using TouchGFX.

Have a look also on the TouchGFX demo and get inspired from them: STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H750B-DK\Demonstrations\TouchGFX

I hope that this is useful for you.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
BHure.1
Associate III

Hello Imen,

The demo is for H750. I have H745. If i try to flash it on the board, i get a blank display.

How can i adapt the example for H745 ?