STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! TouchGFX Change Color of a Circle

I apologize if this is a very simple question, but I can't seem to figure out how to change the color of a Circle in my TouchGFX project.I know that for a Box, I can do something like...box1.setColor(touchgfx::Color::getColorFrom24BitRGB(0, 0, 255));...

RHuffman by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot create click handler

Hello I am really new to both C++ and Touch GFX and trying to put a click listener to scrollWhell so that user will be able to go to chosen screnn from the scrollWhell. This is my MenuView.hpp:public:   .   .   .   void ScrollWheelClickHandler(const...

GunkutA by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F427 + TFT LCD + STemWIN?

Hello, I have a few questions about the subject.Suppose you use a display TFT with a controller any as ILI9341 or ST778 320x240 256k color 8bit interface or SPI. with STM32F427.The first question concerns how to connect the LCD to the MCULCD support ...

Berger1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MIPI DSI_D2 &D3

HelloI bought an Stm32f769-disco board to evaluate the STM32F7 and I'd mike to go forward on my design...On the board you have a 4" Mipi Dsi display and I would like to implement a 7" mipi display.The problem that i found is that most ipi display on ...

PAMSA.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

CubeMX and Touchgfx with custom board

HI, I am using a custom board with STM32F429IGT, and 480X272 TFT screen which are wired to LTDC Pins . The TFT part number is K430WQA-V4-F.I built a Project using CubeMxVer 5.1 and Touchgfx Ver 4.1. Compiled and downloaded the code in the board after...

bindhawa by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Touchgfx 4.13 and Cubemx 5.5 project creation

Hi,I use the .ioc file in STM32F746-DISCO v.3.0.0 project, import it to CUBE IDE and used the option to create a project form ioc file. But even i compiled and run in in stm32f746 board, nothing happens. Any reason for this, or whats the fix. My end ...

Cannot run target or simulator

Hello, I cannot run target nor run the simulator eventhough I can debug the solution file from VisualStudio. There are no errors in the VisualStudio. So what might be the reason behind that? Detailed Log is showing tons of errors and failures. Here i...

GunkutA by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos