STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Transfer display memory with SPI DMA

Hello, I want to update my display data via SPI DMA. The display has 480x320px and I have chosen a 3 bit color coding, so that I can send two pixel within one byte. So my framebuffer has a size ox (480x320)/2 = 76800 byte. But when I want to transm...

KR51K by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best way to integrate HAL/CMSIS with TouchGFX?

I understand the simulator doesn't know about GPIO and so on. That being said, if one wanted to manipulate the hardware from the UI actions (say, set an LED), what's the best way to do that?Two ideas I have: 1) Use the preprocessor to comment out any...

JSing.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LCD specs on STM32373C-EVAL board

I'm trying to figure out how to interface with the LCD controller on the STM32373C-EVAL board. The driver code I downloaded from the keil.com queries the chip for an ID and checks to see if the chip is an ILI9328 or a HX8347, but neither ID matches. ...

SHamm.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STemWin on external SRAM

Hello everyoneHas anybody ever been successful in configuring STemWin library for external SRAM with STM32 MCUs? (I struggling with this for a couple of months)​

Ahaji.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LCD details for STM32373C-EVAL

I've purchased a STM32373C-EVAL board for some academic work which relies on the LCD, among other peripherals. I've generated code with STM32CubeMX and set up my Keil environment with the runtime environment (with the LCD and SPI components, and set ...

SHamm.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support to 3 lines MIPI

I need a round display like this:https://www.displaymodule.com/products/dm-tftr34-359but all the displays i found similar to that have MIPI 3 lines. I know that some MCUs have a MIPI 2 lines connection. Is it right?Is there a way to connect this kind...

AMerc.4 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos