STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Touch can not initialize HAL

Touch Designer set pix format as ARGB2222, RGB LCD using LTDC setted pix format as L8. In a simple project ,now it can show correctly. But I imgrate this project with a Touch Designer Demo Project , it can not work correctly. Error show I found uint1...

0693W000001rFiSQAU.jpg 0693W000001rFjLQAU.jpg
Breeze1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX 4.12.3 does not work

Thank you for helping.STM32F746G DISCO with Application TemplateBlank UI with UI TemplateWhen you create it with this, the following display appears.Creation of TouchGFX Application failedWhat is the cause?Is there a log to analyze the cause?Thank yo...

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IS it possible to buid an applications that moves a circle around the screen on a STM32F42I discovery utilizing the BSP_LCD drivers? I've tried by deleting and drawing the new circle, but there is some flickering when I draw below 500 msec. Thanks, Piero

Here is the code. I'm looking for a solution that works with BSP_LCD (perhaps with other call)while(1){ HAL_Delay(300); x+=10; BSP_LCD_SetTextColor(LCD_COLOR_WHITE); BSP_LCD_FillCircle(BSP_LCD_GetXSize()/3+x-10, BSP_LCD_GetYSize()/3, CIRCLE_RADIU...

lvds / rgb connection tutorial

Hi I am new to embedded programming. I am currently using stm32f4 discovery board. I currently want to attach a lcd touch screen with my board. I have gone through some basic protocols fot displaying on lcd i.e via spi and i2c. I currently bought a 1...

MChau.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem about TouchGFX and I2C

Hi to all!I trying to run my first application of TouchGFX on custom hardware and I have some difficulties to integrate my code with the TouchGFX.At the moments. i can't use my I2C touchscreen driver. I have tested it in a test project and in this pr...

Luca1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos