STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

TOUCHGFX: Animated images run not smooth

Hello,I have a little problem with an animated image at startup (logo with 6 pictures, change every 600 ms). The demo runs on an STM32F769I-DISCO.The outline and a symbol in the middle of the logo is fixed all the time, just some other parts apear wi...

H S by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some wrong actions in ScrollList Widget.

I'm using ScrollList in my TouchGFX project, but there are 2 problems:​1, After setWindowSize(n), when n is not 1, the itemSelected in void scrollTopItemSelectedHandler(int16_t itemSelected) have a wrong value.As described in the following 2 tips:htt...

0693W000001ce2lQAA.png

1. I am working on a project with STM32F469I-Disco board. I am trying to read and write to Quad SPI memory. I have followed all the steps given in Application Notes 4760 and also steps given for Framebuffer in External RAM from TouchGFX documentation.

Even after that I am getting "?????? " from memory address 0x90000000 in memomy browser from STM32Cube IDE. What does that tells?Can you please guide me in a right direction?

Sayali by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX getting GUI user input data to FreeRTOS

I am trying to get user input from the GUI to FreeRTOS. The text area buffer is transferred from my screen1View, to screen1Presenter, to model then added to a queue. Finally, my task in FreeRTOS will check for new data in the queue every 1 second.The...

0693W000001reg7QAA.png
HPam.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello, I am working on a project where I need 20 screens in an application. I am using STM32F469I-Disco board for this project. I tried dumping complete application onto the board but it is displaying only 3 screens.

So I am guessing it's the issue with the memory allocation. I followed the steps given for External addressable flash in TouchGFX documentation in STM32Cube IDE.(I am not using my application to test Quad SPI Memory: I followed the exact steps given ...

Sayali by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to use LCD Display with STM32 MCU?

I am using STM32F1 series MCU for my Formula Student Electric Vehicle. To display various data of the car on dashboard we require a LCD Display. All sensors are communicating through CAN protocols.I want to ask do LCD screen should support CAN interf...

Sjain.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos