STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

TouchGFX TextArea with WILDCARD is used for dynamic display of Text at the rate of 300ms on STM32F469I-Discovery board and the TextArea Flickers while updating Text at 300ms rate.

Hi,I'm using TextArea with Wildcard for displaying Text Dynamically at the rate of 300​ms on STM32F469I-Discovery board and the TextArea Flickers while updating Text at 300ms rate.I have reduced the LCD clock to 10Mhz and checked as suggested by some...

SK S.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loading Images at Runtime STM32F764

Hi,I am building an application for a Custom Board using STM32F746 and TouchGFX.I followed all the instructions found : https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/ui-development/scenarios/loading-images-at-runtime/But i can not print an image stor...

0693W000001sjdKQAQ.png 0693W000001sjdFQAQ.png
KIlia.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to unresister Click and Drag Event manually

Hi,​I'm trying to change screen with button on a screen and hardware button.But, I don't want to add another screen because some parameter is shared,So, I use pointers for some widgets and generate/delete the widgets at runtime.However, when I press ...

SYama.11 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

touchgfx : binary contains debug infos

Hello,When building my project using touchgfx, I generate a specific binary file for some images. So for the testing purpose I create a section with only one image of one black pixel. So basically this image in binary format should be around 2 bytes ...

SBACO by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

External Flash Download Fails most of the times

Hi,I am working on STM32L4R9_Discovery board. I have created a blank TouchGFX project and i have added around 20 images to the project so that image data will be written to the external flash. And after compilation, size of the target.hex file is sh...

Bala1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos