STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Warning/error in ButtonWithIcon

Version:TouchGFX 4.13.0File:touchgfx\framework\source\touchgfx\widgets\ButtonWithIcon.cpp:39The code is:#ifdef __IAR_SYSTEMS_ICC__ // Only include in IAR compilation #pragma diag_suppress=Pe997 // Suppress warning for intentional virtual function ov...

SZano by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX custom driver- vsync problem

Hello,I want to run TouchGFX on STM32F413VGTX MCU. It Doesnt not have LTDC nor DMA2D so I want to make it run using FSMC without graphic accelerator with my ST7529 LCD controller. The problem is I can not make it run.I created a project with ToucGFX ...

0693W000001s14uQAA.png
maciek by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get current screen

My application has many screens, after idle for some time, I need to show a advertisement screen.I want to implement it something like Modal dialog box to cover the whole current screen. So I need to get the current active screen, actually a containe...

shark by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some questions about the GFX framework

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ , I discovered something rather odd in GFX framework.I suddenly didn't give the GFX framework DSI_IRQHandler when I was using animation.If I restore the interrupt signal after a while,Model::tick() will disappear.The rest of th...

Jack li1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels