STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Firmware crashes with dynamicBitmap in TouchGFX

I'm using TouchGFX's dynamicBitmaps to load an image that I have in a buffer.The problem is that, even just using the example I found at this link https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/ui-development/touchgfx-engine-features/dynamic-bitmaps:B...

0693W000003Rl5nQAC.png
Luca G. by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with touchgfx and iar in cubemx 6

helloi use cubemx6 and iari create project with touchgfx in cubemx 6 and generate code in touchgfx fileWhen I compile there, there are several errors if this was not the case in the previous version of cube (v5).how to resolve this?

M3R by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to bring up DSI display 240x320

Hi STM, we are working on DSI of 240x320 with STM3F769NI Micro controller with our own PCB design. Could you please help us in providing any sample code which have worked with 240x320 display. 

kD1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos