STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Conflicting definition of HAL_DCMI_Init?

I'm experiencing a runtime crash when using DCMI in with `USE_HAL_DCMI_REGISTER_CALLBACKS`.The crashing lines are#if (USE_HAL_DCMI_REGISTER_CALLBACKS == 1) /*Call registered DCMI line event callback*/ hdcmi->LineEventCallback(hdcmi); #else ...

Dan Rose by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

[TouchGFX] New TFT on 32F429IDISCOVERY board

Hello,I managed to connect several displays on a custom PCB (similar to 32F429IDISCOVERY) using several drivers (ILI9344,ILI9488 etc) and running the TouchGFX library.Now, I have a problem with a new one. It supports RGB directly but has no DE (data ...

SKokk.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I receive no errors while compiling the header file( attached in details), for a LCD interface, but as I include this header in my .c file a lot of errors and warnings appear. I am new in c and HAL, kindly give some detail or reference for knowledge base

* S6D0154_LCD.h * * Created on: 16-Nov-2020 *   Author: NUCLEO */#ifndef INC_S6D0154_LCD_H_#define INC_S6D0154_LCD_H_#include "stm32f103xb.h"#include "stm32f1xx_hal_gpio.h"typedef struct{ uint16_t pin; // LCD Pins interface to STM32. GPIO_TypeDef ...

WRaso.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STemWin is not working with IAR

Hello! I've noticed that STemWin from st.com does not work with IARv8.x. The reason is that in IAR wchar_t size is 32 bits and STemWin library has wchar_t size 16 bits. Is there any solution to this problem? Or STemWin is just incompatible with the n...

Resolved! Difference between TouchGFX Core Libraries

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ Hi @Alexandre RENOUX​ I have a general question. What is the difference between the touchgfx_core.a and the touchgfx_core_release.a library (both for Cortex M7)?. With the release version of the library our application crashes a...

Marco.R by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you implement a popup (container including some basic widgest) on EVERY SCREEN which can be set visible by the model?

Hi,I'm currently building a Touchgfx interface consisting of multiple screens (30+).Everything is working fine so far, however now I need to implement some sort of popup/warning dialog which can be triggered by the model.Each page needs to have this ...

H7 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Black Screen after 4-5 Reboot

Hello,I'm using STM32H750IB (touchgfx 4.13.0 with freertos  V10.2.1) to control RGB TFT LCD, with external flash and also external SDRAM.The application runs well but sometimes (after 4-5 reboot) the screen remains black, if I reboot the application ...

Ngard.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos