STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! China texts

Hello!I have a typography, which contains this set of symbols "0-9,A-z,�?-�?,0x20-0x7F,0x401,0x451"But I want to use China and Japan languages.In TouchGFXDesigner all OKBut in application - "????"How to fix?

0693W000006HOdPQAW.png
EEuge by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with text wildcard

Hello! I have textArea with wildcard, which is updated by Slider movingvoid OPTIONS_SCREENView::R_Slider_MOVED(int value) { RGB_LED_Sample_box.setColor(touchgfx::Color::getColorFrom24BitRGB(R_Slider.getValue(), G_Slider.getValue(), B_Slider.getValu...

EEuge by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX show

I write well void TouchGFXHAL::flushFrameBuffer(const touchgfx::Rect& rect).But there's something wrong with the display.I want a red background, but I want a white background on the screen.void TouchGFXHAL::flushFrameBuffer(const touchgfx::Rect& rec...

张成.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746 Display getting stuck

Hello, I am using STM32F746 with FMC SDRAM, QSPI flash, DMA2D. I observed my display get stuck like below image after some time. When I reset disp pin of display (out of 40 pin) , it starts working again. I am not able to find out issue. Any suggesti...

0693W000006HPBqQAO.jpg

Central text alignment doesn't work

void SmallFlag_Container::SetLanguage(Bitmap icon, TEXTS lang) { FlagImage.setBitmap(icon); LangText.setTypedText(TypedText(lang)); // LangText.resizeToCurrentTextWithAlignment(); LangText.invalidate(); }In TouchGFX all is right but in r...

0693W000006HKJkQAO.png 0693W000006HKK9QAO.png
EEuge by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

examples for X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1

we've just purchased a couple of  X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1 kits and want to test them with different nucleo boards.The X-NUCLEO board should be compatible with the following: NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F070RB, NUCLEO-F072RB, NUCLEO-F091RC, NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO...

dsamm by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos