STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

why screen transitions does not work

Hi,I have a new project based on STM32H750VB, everything works, But when I make some transition between screens, it would just swap screens almost instantly! but the same code works nicely in simulation, what's wrong with the transitions?

STM32G071 touchgfx example

Hello, I am generating a project from touchgfx with X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1. I manage to flash the board and make a basic example.However, when i move to CubeIDE, i am facing issues. First of all, i have added the external loader MX25L64.. to the debug. Aft...

0693W000008wvJIQAY.png
BHure.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessing a protected member in derived class

I have a circle of varying width. I created a subclass that was inherited by Screen1ViewBase class. I want to access protected members of ScreenViewBase.Screen1ViewBase;#ifndef SCREEN1VIEWBASE_HPP #define SCREEN1VIEWBASE_HPP   #include <gui/common/Fr...

Ezgi by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE, TouchGFX, STM32F746G-DISCO

I set up TouchGFX:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QDWti5RzBUI have: STM32CubeIDE 1.6.0, TouchGFX 4.16.1warning:Description   Resource   Path   Location   TypeInvalid project path: Include path not found (C:\Users\ad\STM32CubeIDE\workspace_1.6.0\test...

ISSUE about DMA2D transfer in a RGB LCD project

I use CubeMX to construct a project for RGB LCD in a STM32F767 custom board.MPU is enable, and is set as followSDRAM is used and FMC is set as :​DMA2D is actived and set as :​the LTDC is set as : ​​The following code is used to fill the LCD with colo...

0693W000008xjrPQAQ.png 0693W000008xjroQAA.png 0693W000008xjrpQAA.png 0693W000008xjsIQAQ.png
KaoChin by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shape animation

I have a hexagon shape. I want to move (40,0) to (80,0), (0,0) to (40,0), (40,80) to (0,80), (80,80) to (40,80) and I want to move them back. What should be the condition? I gave a try but I couldn't see any move.Here is my shape;shape1.setPosition(1...

Ezgi by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos