STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! LTDC Interface wiring STM32F429I-DISCO.

Hi All,I am trying to work out wiring for my discovery board with an ILI9488 TFT Display (MIPI-DBI 16 bit) and as I was going through Discovery board schematics for reference.  I checked the default board configuration in STM32CubeMx but the RGB565 (...

0693W00000AM0kNQAT.png 0693W00000AM0i3QAD.png 0693W00000AM0urQAD.png
PKara.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emulator support for STM32l4R9 Series ICs.

Hi, For a new project, We have our custom board with STM32L4R9ZI IC. In our hardware setup, we don't have an external RAM to use Double Buffer. So we are using Single Buffer for rendering purpose. we have our UI with transitions like Carousel, Cover...

generating the 3 colored palette

I'm trying a palette that goes from white to red and red to green. Following this article https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/ui-development/scenarios/creating-dynamic-l8-images, I could make the columns colored. But I couldn't make it 3 co...

0693W000008zxJaQAI.png
Ezgi by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Touchgfx: Analog Clock Time Ambiguous.

Hi,The minute hand of the Analog clock increments in hours so unlike a real analog clock the hour hand always points exactly to a digit; never in-between. This results in misreading the clock.eg: if the time is three minutes to ten, the hour hand p...