STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Simple Calibration page sample

Dear Engineers,I wonder if there is any example code available with Touchgfx on how to 1) Catch data and compute calibration coefficients?2) Have a calibration page with the "TouchscreenCalibration.hpp" file functions?My question has been hard for me...

Button vs. Clickable Icon

In terms of memory, performance, etc., is it preferable to implement a button or clickable icon? I assume that since a button is made of two images that a clickable icon is marginally more efficient. In my specific application, due to some constrai...

CPaye.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using TouchGFX with STM32L476

Hi all,I want to use TouchGFX to manage a simple display with STM32L476. I generate the code with cubeMX and TouchGFX 4.16, but when I try to compile it a lot of errors comes up!There is any tutorial or guide on how setup touchGFX with this microcont...

MGiam.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746G-DISCO, GFX, STM32CubeIDE

HiUse the buttons to set the sec and min. Use the START button to switch to ScreenCurrent. Press the STOP button to go to the ScreenSet. After switching to ScreenSet, I want sec and min to be automatically reset. How to set it up? greetingsAndrzej

Labels