STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

FrontendHeap problem

Hi ,I have problem with the Heap issue (for many views I think)I try to comment some view in FrontendHeapBase and it can flash into kit, but I found out in some view using more heap than declare --> it errors.Can you help me fix this problem??Thank a...

HNguy.21 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to build a GUI to display a chart for STM32's ADC converted values, ; the code works fine before without touchgfx, but when i configure Touchgfx I generated the code from the application , then build the project, i get errors as whown below:

../TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXConfiguration.cpp:17:10: fatal error: texts/TypedTextDatabase.hpp: No such file or directory fatal error: touchgfx/hal/GPIO.hpp: No such file or directory make: *** [TouchGFX/target/generated/subdir.mk:28: TouchG...

Zbena.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Touchgfx wildcard with letter d not printed

HelloI have encountered a strange problem. Actually I wanted to show a value in minutes human readable on the display (x days, y hours, z min). The value is then inserted on the display in a textarea with a wildcard. And it seems that this field has ...

JSalz.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

getClientFrameBuffer()generated data error

HiI had a probelm when I ported the programI use FSMC(8080) ,and I reffered to the stm32f412-discovoery exampleEverything else is nomal except the getClientFrameBuffer()'s bufferthis is my UI in the designer:so if the data which will load to the Gram...

0693W00000D1nRtQAJ.png 0693W00000D1nS8QAJ.png
F1412.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can TouchGFX be used with GPL code?

Hi,In the TouchGFX license it states that:"No use, reproduction or redistribution of this software package partially or totally may be done in any manner that would subject this software package to any Open Source Terms (as defined below)."Does this ...

jeremyh by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correct pin for LCD_TE_PIN on STM32412G-DISCOVERY. Is it GPIO_PIN_3 (as in stm32cube source code) or GPIO_PIN_4 (as in datasheet)

Hello,I am studying the STM32412G-DISCOVERY and I can't explain why, in line 153 of the file /Drivers/BSP/STM32412G-Discovery/stm32412g_discovery_lcd.h (https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF4), it says that the LCD_TE_PIN is GPIO_PIN_3. In...

JSupc.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos