STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Odd behaviour with TouchGFX 4.17.0

Good afternoon,I've come across some odd behaviour and wanted to check in with you on it.I have been developing a project since TouchGFX 4.14 I believe, that I've been running and migrating through the updates without much hassle.Today, I migrated to...

0693W00000FAhx7QAD.jpg 0693W00000FAhyxQAD.jpg 0693W00000FAi0jQAD.png 0693W00000FAi0UQAT.png
JMarc.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple graphs in swipe container

When I put more graphs in a swipe container on distinct pages and try to make a swipe on the graph area, nothing happens, when i do the swipe out of the graph area, it goes to the next page. Does anybody know how can i solve this problem ?

MSecr.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a STM32H7B3I Eval-board, Keil compiler and emWin. The demo "Hello world" is running just fine when the LCD_LAYER0_FRAME_BUFFER is placer in SDRAM on adr. ((int)0xD0000000). But I want it to run in the SRAM from adr. ((int)0x68000000).

I have maked this changes to make the switch from SDRAM to the SRAM (IS61WV102416BLL) on the Board.#define GUI_NUM_LAYERS 1#define LCD_LAYER0_FRAME_BUFFER ((int)0x68000000)/* Initializes the SRAM device in the Main*/BSP_SRAM_Init(0);But it don’t Work...

SKris.4 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error: failed to download Segment[0]

So I have a STM32F769I-DISC0 board, and I am trying to write a binary file to it. Originally I was trying to write a binary file that was generated by the touchGFX Designer tool, but now I am simply trying to get the touchGFX example program for this...

CBurk.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos