STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Painters with Alpha in 4.17> removed ?

I use in my code setAlpha , but now dont exist. Why?class PainterRGB565 : public AbstractPainterRGB565 { public: /** * Initializes a new instance of the PainterRGB565 class. * * @param color (Optional) the color, default is black....

MM..1 by Chief II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 8 bpp color palette

Question is if TouchGFX framework supports 256 colors? How to tie together hardware CLUT settings and framework?Due to internal RAM size limitations, I want to halve the framebuffer size by reducing the color depth from 16 bpp to 8 bpp . I cannot use...

VLau by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

while(state) get stuck for ever !!!

hi im driving ili9341 lcd with spi1 and w25q128 with spi2 with stm32f103c8t6.im loading some images from w25q128 to lcd via dma (peripheral to peripheral).i should check if the last image has been sent to lcd or not before putting other images . so ...

Preis.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

graphics integration without TouchGFX

Good morning, I have a custom board that mounts an STM32h7a3 with a tft SDT04302CT-A40 and I should graphically display the values of an array that is loaded by a thermal sensor (MLX90641), I can not use TOuchGFX, how can I integrate code?

Icont.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels