STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STM32F746G-DISCO, TouchGFX, play video

Hi everyone,I would like to play a video (.mp4 or .avi), on STM32F746G-DISCO.I find an example on TouchGFX Designer (Online Applications), Washer Demo with a video in the screen Instructions.I find in the project a file "video.c" which is generated f...

TGate.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX Engine Stop / Resume to Save Power

Is there any way to stop touchgfx (with DMA2D) engine and resume back after notification. Stop and Resume of Touchgfx task is not a solution as the DMA streaming is running in the background. Pls confirm ?Start / Stop / Resume the touchgfx engine to ...

YSN by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello guys, I designed a UI using TouchGFX on STM 32H7B3 DK and when i flash it to the board it gives the following error. Can anyone help in this? When i run generate code there is no errror.

Run Target   Generate       Done   Generate Assets       make -f simulator/gcc/Makefile assets -j8       Reading ./application.config       Done   Post Generate       touchgfx update_project --project-file=simulator/msvs/Application.vcxproj       Don...

Ali1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.17.0 is out

Hi Everyone,If you haven't noticed by now, X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.17.0 is out, available from STM32CubeMX 6.0+ and from st.com as a zip (Also installable through STM32CubeMX).Here is the documentation for 4.17.0: https://support.touchgfx.com/Main features...

STM32F429 SDRAM and NAND FLASH

Hi,I have a custom designed board with stm32f429iit6, external SDRAM (IS45S16400J) and external NAND flash (K9F2G08U0C).The SDRAM is connected to SDRAM bank 1 and the NAND flash is connected to FMC Bank 2.I’ve configured FMC with “STM32CubeMX�? and t...

Mpf.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I am a newbie.I am building a UI simple one using the board STM32H7B3DK. When i run the simulator it gives the following error. Could anyone please help in this case. There is also error when i flash UI on board. I double check the board i selected

Run Simulator   Generate       Done   Generate Assets       make -f simulator/gcc/Makefile assets -j8       Reading ./application.config       Done   Post Generate       touchgfx update_project --project-file=simulator/msvs/Application.vcxproj       ...

Ali1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos