cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was trying to connect project from touchgxf with stm32cubeide with opening .ioc file in cubeide folder. Everything was imported succesfully , except .ioc file .Maybe i did it wrong , but i'm not sure.

R4tlehed
Associate II

7 REPLIES 7
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @R4tlehed​ ,

On which board does this project run ? Which version of TouchGFX and CubeIDE are you using ?

Thanks,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Hello , @Yoann KLEIN​  the board is discovery kit STM32F429I-DISC1 , version of TouchGFX is - 4.19 , CubeIDE - 1.9 .

Thank you.

Hello @R4tlehed​ ,

Inside the STM32CubeIDE folder, in your project directory, there is a .project file.

If you open this file in a text editor, you can see that there is a reference to your .ioc file, e.g :

0693W00000NsINmQAN.pngDid you check that this path points to the right file ?

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

Hello , Yoann KLEIN (ST Employee) ,

There is a problem , i checked that file and i don't have any path to .ioc file , can i add by myself ?

Thank you again for answers

Yeah sure, let me know how it is going.

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

Hello , Yoann KLEIN (ST Employee) , i've tried to add a link to .ioc file in .project , and its added a .ioc file in cubeide , but i can not open this file , also it is not visible in folder from a windows perspective . There is a photos what's happening while trying to open .ioc file and a .project file with added part of a code which is adding a link to .ioc

0693W00000NskTYQAZ.jpg0693W00000NskTJQAZ.jpgThank you .

I tested recently how it is with other boards (F746G_DISCO) , and it works perfectly fine - i had a link to .ioc file in .project file and whole project was imported into CUBEIDE with that .ioc file and i can open and configure it , just like it should be . So know i'm not sure that this problem is from my side . Could someone try to make a touchgfx project with STM32F429I-DISCO board and then import project to a cubeide and check how it works? Thank you