STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Tick Rate Slows to 1 Tick per 2.5 Seconds

I am working with a project in TouchGFX Designer/Generator 4.17 and STM32CubeIDE 1.7.0, which uses the LTDC interrupt from the display to drive the main display loop. The display is configured according to the manufacturer's specifications, and Touch...

DSwea.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 OV7670 VIA DCMI

Hi, for a few days I have been trying to run the OV7670 camera on the STM32F446RE (Nucleo), but the image it gets does not resemble what the camera is looking at, I have checked the connections many times, but I have not found any problem there, mayb...

ERych.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BSP LED driver for STM32H747I-Disco board

Can somebody send me a template application which contains BSP (Not STemWin) definitions for using LCD display? I just would like to show very basic progress bar, text.Then can anybody tell me how can I rename a project?Many thanks for your help.Loui...

Louie88 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to make STM32L476VGTx use GUIBuilder?

HelloI want to know how to make The STM32L476VGTx can use GUIBuilder to design a custom GUI to display on an LCD screen.I want to know if it is possible or not. or is there any way(Actually my project is a ST25R3916 board that uses an STM32L476VGTx M...

mchal.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

D-Cache failed again?

While heavy updating customized DynamicGraph after some time (from 10 minutes to more then an hour) application goes to HardFault.Investigation shows that problem always happens inside TouchGFX library function CWRUtil::Q5 indexToScreenXQ5( const Abs...

ktrofimo by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos