STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Using TouchGFX to drive multiple LCD displays

Hi All,Are there any TouchGFX examples driving multiple displays over SPI using ILI9341 controller? I am able to drive a single 320x240 display no problem but run into issues when extending to two displays.I'm guessing I am sending too much data over...

MVart.2 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX project in CubeIDE

Did the followingCreate a very simple TouchGFX designer 1 screen with a buttongenerated codeclosed TouchGFX designerOpen CubeIDEImported touchgfx project (ioc file)Build CubeIDE projectGet the following build errors - Why doesn't the CubeIDE project ...

BSP_LCD_DrawBitmap() image,png,Bitmap problems

Hello,After search on net too much time, i found a software that@sebastien Dumoulin (Community Member)​ made.https://www.electro-info.ovh/bitmap2headerfileHe or she did really well program, but i have some problems with that.BSP_LCD_DrawBitmap functi...

0693W00000QM5cSQAT.png 0693W00000QM5eiQAD.png 0693W00000QM4rWQAT.jpg
YAY.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

i cant get RAW imagenes in stmf429

Hi everyone I,m having a problem when i try to capture a photo in raw format with the OV5640 camera. I get an image of a suitable size but it adds the header of the JPEG that i want to avoid it.When i try to open it with the image viewer, i can see ...

EGord.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Regenerate code with TouchGFXDesigner

I am trying to get familiar with the workflow for using TouchGFXDesigner with CubeIDE, when I create a project with the designer and import it to the CubeIDE all works fine, but for example I change the name of a screen in the designer and regenerate...

JVALL.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New TouchGFX text doesn't show up in IAR

We have been having this issue for a while. We are in TouchGFX version 4.19.1 (but it seems to be an issue in most versions). For a while we were able to add text in touchgfx and everything worked great. Then after a while TouchGFX wouldn't create...

RPett.2 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos