cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F411RE & Nucleo-GFX01M2 availability

RichardFalzon
Associate

I have purchased STM32F411RE & Nucleo-GFX01M2.
I attempted to complete one of the examples in “ TouchGFX ” but there is no option for the board.
The “ TouchGFX 4.22” does not have the above board.
Is there a tutorial on adding the board to the list or is it a “ST Microelectronics” only function

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @RichardFalzon ,

As you mentioned there's no TBS for the STM32F411 Nucleo board. So in your case, the right procedure would be to create a project from STM32CubeMX and then add the X-Cube-TouchGFX component to it that will allow you to design your app. We have a video on our Youtube channel that explains it very well, I invite you to have a look at it.
And concerning adding the board to the list in TouchGFX Designer, it's described in this article.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @RichardFalzon ,

As you mentioned there's no TBS for the STM32F411 Nucleo board. So in your case, the right procedure would be to create a project from STM32CubeMX and then add the X-Cube-TouchGFX component to it that will allow you to design your app. We have a video on our Youtube channel that explains it very well, I invite you to have a look at it.
And concerning adding the board to the list in TouchGFX Designer, it's described in this article.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX