STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

mvp concept at custom container level

I have designed my small component as a custom wedget that will be embeded in many screens. This component need do some data interations with background system.As document suggested, I would like to use MVP architecture to implement data exchanges. B...

shark by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reduce code size for bootloader

We currently have a bootloader we have been using in our products. However it was created with emWin and we are transitioning everything to TouchGFX. The current boot loader fits in code space of 0xC000 and includes a few text updates to the 480x27...

RLarr.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't get adress of 2x16 LCD in Cube IDE?

Hi every one. I am using STM32-F401RE, 2x16 LCD with I2C integrate, i connect SCL-SDA-Vcc and GND each other (board and LCD), i tried to make scann program to know adress of LCD in this way:#include "main.h"#include "stdio.h"I2C_HandleTypeDef hi2c1;U...

SMusc.1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos