STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

TouchGFX Designer gets hanged.

If I expand screens tab on left column and there are many widgets added to a screen or there are multiple screens which requires to scroll down that list then TouchGFX Designer 4.15 gets hanged when you reach at end. Only fix then is to kill this Des...

0693W000005BuDmQAK.jpg
VShet.2 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

handleTickEvent in ScreenView not called - why?

Hi,I'm new with TouchGFX and working on my first project. My current problem is that I wnat to update display values from my software. I looked into several tutorials and found that when implementing the function virtual void handleTickEvent();in the...

KR51K by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to update TouchGFX Designer

I can't find the update option in TouchGFX designer software. Do I need to uninstall existing designer manually and download X-Cube-TouchGFX package again and install as a new software to update. I know that TouchGFX generator can be updated from the...

CAbey.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use touchgfx with nucleo board that is not in standard list also how to use a display controller like ili9488 or RA8875.

Hi i am very new to all stm32, i have some project that i want to move to stm32 mcus. I would like to know if i have a nucleo board that is not in the list of selections that exist in designer, or i have selected an mcu that a dev board does not exis...

Kyrpav by Associate III
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels