STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Integrate Motor driver c-code to simulink

hi,i'm currently working on a project where i want to control a stepper motor via the STM32F446RE board and X-NUCLEO-IHM-03A1 expansion board.To benefit from the X-CUBE-SPN3 software package, i would like to integrate the external c-code to matlab/si...

tired by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1

Hi,Is there an example code for start with this kit?. I have tried all code proposed(speed ramp with potenziometer) in STMCW but no one works for me, instead the motor profiler works so i think the harware is OK.I created the project in STMCW ,i gen...

DMazz.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking for help on developing "Software application for Sensor based closed loop algorithm using BLDC motor for Position control"

The idea is to 1) Control position - that is to rotate the motor with a desired angle such as 5 degrees, 7 degrees, 10 deg, 13 deg, 20 deg, etc.. 2) Control speed in rpmBut as the motor control based application is new for me, I'm not sure what contr...

SMart.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with Motor Control and CubeIDE

Hi, we just started trying to evaluate some ST micros for a small motor control project. We started by creating a motor control project with the motor control workbench 5.4.3, for our target. This created a project with no issues. We then create the...

PEagl.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F411 multiple Channels on timer with DMA

Is it possible to run two or more channels on timer with DMA PWM mode?This code starts only first Channel. uint32_t PrawoPWM = 100; uint32_t LewoPWM = 100; HAL_TIM_PWM_Start_DMA(&htim4, TIM_CHANNEL_1 , &PrawoPWM, 1); HAL_TIM_PWM_Start_DMA(&htim4, TIM...

JSzem.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change the frequency of the square signal

HiI am working on changing the frequency of the square signal which comes from STM32F4. I used Timer and ADC simultaneously where I change ARR and CCR1 accordingly to change the frequency. When I use an incremental loop for these values I can get dif...

AAbed.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HRTIM inserting 100% duty cycle pulse into PWM

Hello,I am working on BLDC driver based on STM32. I am using HRTIM to generate 3 complimentary PWMs at 20Khz in up-down counting mode. Every now and then, a single pulse of the PWM is wrong, like it would have 100% duty cycle. The issue is non period...

JMaty.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos